Simple is as simple does.
Our Tiny Home is a Park Model RV, but don’t let that fool you (where do you think the Tiny Home movement got its start?). This cozy abode offers the best of both worlds; simplicity and comfort. Just under 400 square feet of living space, nestled amongst the trees on the banks of the Umpqua River. Just drive up, and you’re home. Stay for a night, a week, a month, a year. Or more.
- Sleeps up to 4 ( 1 queen bed, 1 queen pull out)
- Full-but-compact kitchen, including fridge, gas range, coffee maker and cookware (just bring your food!
- Living area with river view
- Bathroom with full-size shower/tub (2 towels provided)
- Picnic table and chairs overlooking the river